- You can use credit/debit cards, paypal for payments
- You can set aside some amount for automatic monthly/annual payments.
- This set aside amount is deducted from your card, but remains in your neosense wallet for immediate transaction, when required.
- you can draw your un-used set aside amount when ever required.
- We are trying to create a liason with the international gateways to make the process of all your transactions as much fast and smooth as possible.
- Some times the transactions are not free and are charged by your banks, so for the rates kindly consult your financial institutes as wells.
- If you are not satisfied with our services, you can initiate an immediate refund request.
- The amount will be refund after a short verification/inquiry.
All payments for services rendered must be made in full within thirty (30) days of the date of invoice. Invoices will be sent out on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on the terms of the agreement with the client.
Late payments will be subject to a late fee of 1.5% per month, or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is less. If a payment is more than thirty (30) days past due, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate services until the account is brought up to date.
We accept payments via check, bank transfer, or credit card. Credit card payments will be subject to a convenience fee of 3% to cover the cost of processing.
Clients may cancel services at any time by providing written notice to us. Any fees paid in advance for unused services will be refunded on a pro-rated basis, minus any costs incurred by us up to the date of cancellation.
In the event of a billing dispute, clients are encouraged to contact us to attempt to resolve the issue before initiating any legal action. Any legal action arising from a billing dispute must be initiated within ninety (90) days of the date of the disputed invoice.
Changes to Billing Policy
We reserve the right to modify this billing policy at any time by posting a revised policy on our website. Clients will be notified of any significant changes to the policy in advance.